OWNDATA (CURRENCY:OWN) traded up 1.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 6th. One OWNDATA token can currently be bought for $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Hotbit. Over the last week, OWNDATA has traded down 12.3% against the dollar. OWNDATA has a total market cap of $1.03 million and $80,986.00 worth of OWNDATA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Quant (QNT) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00017539 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.15 or 0.00050043 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001723 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0303 or 0.00000481 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- AiLink Token (ALI) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- DOWCOIN (DOW) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004776 BTC.
- Soniq (SONIQ) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000404 BTC.
- Cryptosolartech (CST) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000281 BTC.
OWNDATA (OWN) is a token. OWNDATA’s total supply is 110,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,487,943,030 tokens. The official website for OWNDATA is owndata.network. OWNDATA’s official Twitter account is @owndata_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. OWNDATA’s official message board is medium.com/@owndata.
Buying and Selling OWNDATA
OWNDATA can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OWNDATA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade OWNDATA should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OWNDATA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for OWNDATA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OWNDATA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.