PutinCoin (CURRENCY:PUT) traded up 12.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 5:00 AM Eastern on September 21st. One PutinCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Crex24, CoinExchange and Livecoin. Over the last seven days, PutinCoin has traded down 5.6% against the US dollar. PutinCoin has a market capitalization of $182,667.00 and approximately $1,184.00 worth of PutinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008655 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00019848 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.86 or 0.00267603 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001657 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0803 or 0.00001275 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Thingschain (TIC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
PutinCoin (CRYPTO:PUT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 18th, 2016. PutinCoin’s total supply is 560,973,552 coins. The official website for PutinCoin is putincoin.org. The official message board for PutinCoin is putincoin.org/forum. PutinCoin’s official Twitter account is @PutinCoinPUT and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for PutinCoin is /r/PutinCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
PutinCoin Coin Trading
PutinCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Crex24, Livecoin, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PutinCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PutinCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PutinCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for PutinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PutinCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.