ZrCoin (CURRENCY:ZRC) traded 13.2% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 4:00 AM ET on September 21st. One ZrCoin token can currently be purchased for $1.84 or 0.00029169 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. ZrCoin has a total market cap of $7.22 million and $9,133.00 worth of ZrCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, ZrCoin has traded up 3.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006711 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003445 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015703 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00152598 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.20 or 0.00257002 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $653.57 or 0.10366909 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00012073 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
ZrCoin Token Profile
ZrCoin’s genesis date was March 18th, 2017. ZrCoin’s total supply is 4,988,893 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,924,457 tokens. ZrCoin’s official website is zrcoin.io. ZrCoin’s official Twitter account is @ZrCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ZrCoin
ZrCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, HitBTC and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZrCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZrCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZrCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for ZrCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ZrCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.