AllSafe (CURRENCY:ASAFE2) traded 11.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on October 26th. One AllSafe coin can currently be bought for about $0.0185 or 0.00000289 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, AllSafe has traded up 29.8% against the US dollar. AllSafe has a total market cap of $177,074.00 and $336.00 worth of AllSafe was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Linda (LINDA) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded up 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003000 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
AllSafe (CRYPTO:ASAFE2) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 6th, 2016. AllSafe’s total supply is 9,582,016 coins. AllSafe’s official Twitter account is @allsafetoken. The official website for AllSafe is allsafetoken.pw.
Buying and Selling AllSafe
AllSafe can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AllSafe directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AllSafe should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AllSafe using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for AllSafe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AllSafe and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.