Azart (CURRENCY:AZART) traded up 75.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One Azart coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0231 or 0.00000362 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange. In the last seven days, Azart has traded 13.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. Azart has a market cap of $62,519.00 and approximately $2,138.00 worth of Azart was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Aston (ATX) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000324 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000431 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00016068 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000279 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0710 or 0.00001112 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
Azart Coin Profile
Azart (AZART) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 19th, 2018. Azart’s total supply is 2,704,348 coins. The official website for Azart is azartpay.com. Azart’s official Twitter account is @AzartPay.
Buying and Selling Azart
Azart can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Azart directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Azart should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Azart using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Azart Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Azart and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.