Citadel (CURRENCY:CTL) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. Citadel has a total market capitalization of $341,460.00 and $2,961.00 worth of Citadel was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Citadel has traded 5.3% lower against the dollar. One Citadel coin can now be purchased for $0.0316 or 0.00000495 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- Turtlecoin (TRTL) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 23.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000036 BTC.
Citadel (CRYPTO:CTL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Buying and Selling Citadel
Citadel can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Citadel directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Citadel should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Citadel using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Citadel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Citadel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.