Dutch Coin (CURRENCY:DUTCH) traded 33.5% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on October 26th. In the last seven days, Dutch Coin has traded up 94.1% against the dollar. One Dutch Coin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Dutch Coin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $213.00 worth of Dutch Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00006127 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00023333 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.47 or 0.00304997 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0786 or 0.00001224 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0935 or 0.00001456 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 18.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000023 BTC.
Dutch Coin Coin Profile
Dutch Coin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on August 18th, 2017. Dutch Coin’s official Twitter account is @Dutch_coin. Dutch Coin’s official website is www.dutchcoin.net. Dutch Coin’s official message board is bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=18157.0.
Buying and Selling Dutch Coin
Dutch Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dutch Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dutch Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dutch Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Dutch Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dutch Coin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.