Ether-1 (CURRENCY:ETHO) traded down 9.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. Over the last week, Ether-1 has traded down 0% against the US dollar. Ether-1 has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $14,322.00 worth of Ether-1 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ether-1 coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0266 or 0.00000414 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex, STEX and Mercatox.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00005270 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00038757 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00061188 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- PRASM (PSM) traded 15.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0913 or 0.00001421 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000302 BTC.
- AiLink Token (ALI) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- OWNDATA (OWN) traded 174.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC.
ETHO is a coin. Ether-1’s total supply is 14,924,128 coins. Ether-1’s official Twitter account is @
. The Reddit community for Ether-1 is /r/etho1 and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Ether-1 is ether1.org.
Ether-1 Coin Trading
Ether-1 can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, Mercatox and Graviex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether-1 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ether-1 should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ether-1 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ether-1 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether-1 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.