HorusPay (CURRENCY:HORUS) traded down 0.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on October 19th. One HorusPay token can currently be purchased for about $0.0099 or 0.00000155 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BigONE and DragonEX. HorusPay has a market capitalization of $8.63 million and $3,350.00 worth of HorusPay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, HorusPay has traded down 12.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007891 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004057 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015559 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.52 or 0.00149206 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.87 or 0.00248826 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $656.14 or 0.10288232 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00011193 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
HorusPay Token Profile
HorusPay’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 872,861,114 tokens. HorusPay’s official Twitter account is @horus_pay and its Facebook page is accessible here. HorusPay’s official website is horuspay.io.
HorusPay Token Trading
HorusPay can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE and DragonEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HorusPay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HorusPay should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HorusPay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for HorusPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HorusPay and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.