Pigeoncoin (CURRENCY:PGN) traded 2.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. Pigeoncoin has a total market cap of $208,772.00 and approximately $1,732.00 worth of Pigeoncoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Pigeoncoin has traded 4.2% lower against the US dollar. One Pigeoncoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including QBTC and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- APIS (APIS) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000521 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00010162 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0864 or 0.00001345 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0329 or 0.00000512 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded up 15% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0548 or 0.00000853 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000278 BTC.
- POPCHAIN (PCH) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000103 BTC.
Pigeoncoin (PGN) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 27th, 2018. Pigeoncoin’s total supply is 1,083,705,000 coins. The Reddit community for Pigeoncoin is /r/Pigeoncoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pigeoncoin’s official message board is medium.com/@pigeoncoin. Pigeoncoin’s official Twitter account is @Pigeoncoin. Pigeoncoin’s official website is pigeoncoin.org.
Pigeoncoin Coin Trading
Pigeoncoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: QBTC and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pigeoncoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pigeoncoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pigeoncoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pigeoncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pigeoncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.