Startcoin (CURRENCY:START) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on October 19th. One Startcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0043 or 0.00000067 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Bittylicious and Cryptopia. During the last week, Startcoin has traded up 2.4% against the dollar. Startcoin has a total market capitalization of $192,518.00 and $77.00 worth of Startcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Aston (ATX) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000324 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000423 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00016268 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000279 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded down 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0710 or 0.00001112 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
Startcoin Coin Profile
Startcoin (START) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 12th, 2014. Startcoin’s total supply is 70,782,220 coins and its circulating supply is 45,079,785 coins. Startcoin’s official website is startcoin.org. Startcoin’s official Twitter account is @start_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Startcoin
Startcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and Bittylicious. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Startcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Startcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Startcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Startcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Startcoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.