All Sports (CURRENCY:SOC) traded down 0.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. All Sports has a market cap of $4.79 million and $213,241.00 worth of All Sports was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, All Sports has traded down 39% against the US dollar. One All Sports token can currently be bought for $0.0033 or 0.00000096 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinTiger, OKEx, ABCC and Huobi.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008776 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003413 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029672 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $99.68 or 0.02919528 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.63 or 0.00135678 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.91 or 0.00173018 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $333.33 or 0.09762944 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000112 BTC.
About All Sports
All Sports’ genesis date was January 18th, 2018. All Sports’ total supply is 1,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,466,525,363 tokens. The official message board for All Sports is medium.com/@allsports. All Sports’ official Twitter account is @allsportschain. All Sports’ official website is www.allsportschain.com.
Buying and Selling All Sports
All Sports can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, FCoin, Huobi, ABCC, CoinTiger, HitBTC and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as All Sports directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade All Sports should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy All Sports using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for All Sports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for All Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.