EcoCoin (CURRENCY:ECO) traded up 26.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on December 8th. During the last seven days, EcoCoin has traded down 49.6% against the U.S. dollar. EcoCoin has a total market capitalization of $3,817.00 and $7.00 worth of EcoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EcoCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0033 or 0.00000093 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000732 BTC.
- Novacoin (NVC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00014722 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16,697.91 or 4.77982331 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.25 or 0.00093113 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00004297 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
EcoCoin (ECO) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. EcoCoin’s total supply is 1,175,261 coins and its circulating supply is 1,173,662 coins. EcoCoin’s official Twitter account is @ECO_ecocoin. The Reddit community for EcoCoin is /r/eco_coin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EcoCoin’s official website is www.ecocoin.us.
EcoCoin Coin Trading
EcoCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EcoCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EcoCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EcoCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EcoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EcoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.