Endorsit (CURRENCY:EDS) traded down 1.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. Endorsit has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $6,927.00 worth of Endorsit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Endorsit has traded down 14.4% against the dollar. One Endorsit token can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008817 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003415 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00029047 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $97.64 or 0.02790878 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.71 or 0.00134535 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.14 or 0.00175512 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $344.72 or 0.09849879 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000113 BTC.
Endorsit’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens. Endorsit’s official message board is medium.com/@endorsit. Endorsit’s official website is eds.ren/en. Endorsit’s official Twitter account is @eds_ren and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Endorsit Token Trading
Endorsit can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Endorsit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Endorsit should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Endorsit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Endorsit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Endorsit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.