Fastcoin (CURRENCY:FST) traded down 3.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on December 8th. One Fastcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last week, Fastcoin has traded 10.5% lower against the US dollar. Fastcoin has a market capitalization of $87,788.00 and approximately $6.00 worth of Fastcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $25.00 or 0.00718274 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0692 or 0.00001987 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00020706 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003346 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0332 or 0.00000953 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0515 or 0.00001474 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0723 or 0.00002076 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000657 BTC.
Fastcoin Coin Profile
FST is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on May 29th, 2013. Fastcoin’s total supply is 156,913,424 coins. Fastcoin’s official message board is www.fastcointalk.org. Fastcoin’s official website is www.fastcoin.ca. The Reddit community for Fastcoin is /r/Fastcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Fastcoin’s official Twitter account is @fast_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Fastcoin
Fastcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fastcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fastcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Fastcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Fastcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fastcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.