FirstCoin (CURRENCY:FRST) traded 11.3% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on December 8th. One FirstCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0040 or 0.00000118 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, FirstCoin has traded 14.2% lower against the US dollar. FirstCoin has a total market capitalization of $126,056.00 and approximately $268.00 worth of FirstCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00008359 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00022597 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.57 or 0.00279910 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00018482 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000265 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000780 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0625 or 0.00001827 BTC.
FRST is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. FirstCoin’s total supply is 110,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 31,207,528 coins. The official website for FirstCoin is firstcoinproject.com. FirstCoin’s official Twitter account is @firstcoin_pro and its Facebook page is accessible here.
FirstCoin Coin Trading
FirstCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FirstCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FirstCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FirstCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FirstCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FirstCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.