HarmonyCoin (CURRENCY:HMC) traded 2.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. One HarmonyCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and CoinExchange. HarmonyCoin has a market capitalization of $96.00 and $0.00 worth of HarmonyCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, HarmonyCoin has traded 32.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008896 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003463 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029387 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $99.62 or 0.02906986 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.60 or 0.00134267 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.05 or 0.00176531 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $335.34 or 0.09786017 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000114 BTC.
HarmonyCoin’s genesis date was January 1st, 2018. HarmonyCoin’s total supply is 33,565,561,235 coins and its circulating supply is 561,235 coins. The official website for HarmonyCoin is www.hmc21.co. HarmonyCoin’s official Twitter account is @HMSCommunity.
Buying and Selling HarmonyCoin
HarmonyCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HarmonyCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HarmonyCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HarmonyCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HarmonyCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HarmonyCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.