Harvest Masternode Coin (CURRENCY:HC) traded 9.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on December 8th. One Harvest Masternode Coin coin can currently be bought for $0.0056 or 0.00000163 BTC on major exchanges. Harvest Masternode Coin has a total market cap of $22,469.00 and $73.00 worth of Harvest Masternode Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Harvest Masternode Coin has traded down 15.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008889 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003471 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029383 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $100.44 or 0.02928973 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.57 or 0.00133127 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.04 or 0.00176147 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $333.20 or 0.09715647 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000113 BTC.
Harvest Masternode Coin Profile
Harvest Masternode Coin’s total supply is 4,466,884 coins and its circulating supply is 4,019,316 coins. The Reddit community for Harvest Masternode Coin is /r/harvestcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Harvest Masternode Coin’s official Twitter account is @HarvestMnCoin. The official website for Harvest Masternode Coin is www.harvestcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Harvest Masternode Coin
Harvest Masternode Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Harvest Masternode Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Harvest Masternode Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Harvest Masternode Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Harvest Masternode Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Harvest Masternode Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.