LeafCoin (CURRENCY:LEAF) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. One LeafCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges. LeafCoin has a total market cap of $1.93 million and approximately $0.00 worth of LeafCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, LeafCoin has traded 1.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.97 or 0.00715021 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0689 or 0.00001973 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00020580 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003335 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0332 or 0.00000951 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0512 or 0.00001466 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0711 or 0.00002036 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000652 BTC.
LeafCoin (LEAF) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 13th, 2014. LeafCoin’s total supply is 21,080,296,750 coins. The official website for LeafCoin is leafco.in. The Reddit community for LeafCoin is /r/LeafCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LeafCoin’s official Twitter account is @leafcoin.
LeafCoin Coin Trading
LeafCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LeafCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LeafCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LeafCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LeafCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LeafCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.