Nitro (CURRENCY:NOX) traded down 15.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. Nitro has a market capitalization of $15,832.00 and approximately $45.00 worth of Nitro was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Nitro token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0011 or 0.00000032 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS and Livecoin. Over the last seven days, Nitro has traded down 36.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008815 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003419 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029164 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $97.86 or 0.02812726 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.71 or 0.00135304 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.13 or 0.00176243 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $343.05 or 0.09859407 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000112 BTC.
Nitro’s genesis date was October 10th, 2017. Nitro’s total supply is 120,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,145,734 tokens. The Reddit community for Nitro is /r/nitrotoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Nitro is www.nitro.live. Nitro’s official Twitter account is @nitrotoken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Nitro
Nitro can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nitro directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nitro should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nitro using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nitro Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nitro and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.