Nucleus Vision (CURRENCY:NCASH) traded 1.6% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. Nucleus Vision has a market capitalization of $9.43 million and $744,990.00 worth of Nucleus Vision was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Nucleus Vision token can currently be bought for about $0.0017 or 0.00000050 BTC on exchanges including CoinBene, Zebpay, IDEX and Bitbns. During the last seven days, Nucleus Vision has traded 28.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008776 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003413 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029672 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $99.68 or 0.02919528 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.63 or 0.00135678 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.91 or 0.00173018 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $333.33 or 0.09762944 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000112 BTC.
Nucleus Vision Token Profile
Nucleus Vision was first traded on November 25th, 2017. Nucleus Vision’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,517,015,976 tokens. Nucleus Vision’s official Twitter account is @NucleusVision and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Nucleus Vision is medium.com/@NucleusVision. The Reddit community for Nucleus Vision is /r/NucleusVision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Nucleus Vision is nucleus.vision.
Buying and Selling Nucleus Vision
Nucleus Vision can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, CoinBene, Ethfinex, IDEX, Huobi, Zebpay, Koinex and Bitbns. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nucleus Vision directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nucleus Vision should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nucleus Vision using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nucleus Vision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nucleus Vision and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.