PinkCoin (CURRENCY:PINK) traded up 1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on December 8th. Over the last week, PinkCoin has traded down 12.7% against the U.S. dollar. PinkCoin has a total market capitalization of $808,083.00 and approximately $3,816.00 worth of PinkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PinkCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0021 or 0.00000060 BTC on exchanges including Cryptohub, Bittrex, Cryptopia and SouthXchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.48 or 0.01943848 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00007465 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00008135 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003675 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000752 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0660 or 0.00001926 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0452 or 0.00001319 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000039 BTC.
PINK is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on May 2nd, 2014. PinkCoin’s total supply is 419,023,099 coins and its circulating supply is 393,762,663 coins. PinkCoin’s official Twitter account is @Pinkcoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for PinkCoin is /r/pinkcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for PinkCoin is slack.with.pink. PinkCoin’s official website is getstarted.with.pink.
Buying and Selling PinkCoin
PinkCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex, SouthXchange and Cryptohub. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PinkCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PinkCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PinkCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PinkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PinkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.