Torcoin (CURRENCY:TOR) traded flat against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. During the last seven days, Torcoin has traded flat against the US dollar. One Torcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0745 or 0.00000789 BTC on popular exchanges. Torcoin has a market cap of $23,561.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Torcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $68.86 or 0.01979857 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00007489 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00007803 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000294 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003700 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 17.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0305 or 0.00000878 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0664 or 0.00001910 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001324 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Torcoin Coin Profile
Torcoin (CRYPTO:TOR) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on July 4th, 2014. Torcoin’s total supply is 1,316,179 coins and its circulating supply is 316,179 coins. Torcoin’s official Twitter account is @thetorcoin. The official website for Torcoin is torcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Torcoin
Torcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Torcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Torcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Torcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Torcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Torcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.