TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. TRON has a total market capitalization of $895.14 million and $62.39 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TRON coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0135 or 0.00000386 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, CoinExchange, Hotbit and Upbit. During the last seven days, TRON has traded 10.8% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008794 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003417 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028986 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $97.71 or 0.02789986 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.70 or 0.00134182 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.15 or 0.00175694 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $345.20 or 0.09856537 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00029225 BTC.
TRON’s launch date was September 26th, 2017. TRON’s total supply is 99,216,234,651 coins and its circulating supply is 66,245,058,701 coins. The Reddit community for TRON is /r/Tronix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for TRON is medium.com/@Tronfoundation. TRON’s official Twitter account is @tronfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for TRON is tron.network.
TRON Coin Trading
TRON can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, Gate.io, CoinTiger, Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange, OEX, Indodax, Bitfinex, OpenLedger DEX, Bitbns, IDAX, Cobinhood, Sistemkoin, LiteBit.eu, Koinex, DigiFinex, Bittrex, Hotbit, RightBTC, Cryptopia, Allcoin, Coinrail, CoinFalcon, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Rfinex, OKEx, Bithumb, OTCBTC, Kryptono, Exrates, CoinBene, Braziliex, Trade Satoshi, CoinEgg, LBank, Bibox, Cryptomate, BitFlip, Livecoin, WazirX, CoinEx, Fatbtc, Bit-Z, Kucoin, Binance, IDCM, BitForex, Tokenomy, Ovis, Zebpay, Mercatox, LATOKEN, Tidex, Huobi, YoBit, Neraex, Coindeal, Upbit, Coinnest, DDEX, Liquid, HitBTC, Liqui, BTC-Alpha, ChaoEX and Exmo. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TRON should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TRON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.