COSS (CURRENCY:COSS) traded down 1.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 6th. COSS has a total market cap of $6.48 million and $24,521.00 worth of COSS was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, COSS has traded 4% lower against the dollar. One COSS token can currently be purchased for $0.0543 or 0.00001597 BTC on popular exchanges including COSS and HitBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00008554 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00029445 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000757 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0742 or 0.00002185 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.01 or 0.00235594 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $58.15 or 0.01711007 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.92 or 0.00203524 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029796 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000033 BTC.
COSS’s genesis date was March 6th, 2018. COSS’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 119,372,705 tokens. The official website for COSS is coss.io. The Reddit community for COSS is /r/COSSio. COSS’s official Twitter account is @cosscrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
COSS Token Trading
COSS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as COSS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire COSS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy COSS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for COSS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for COSS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.