Aeon (CURRENCY:AEON) traded down 1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 17th. Over the last week, Aeon has traded 7.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. Aeon has a market cap of $5.04 million and $1,004.00 worth of Aeon was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aeon coin can currently be purchased for $0.32 or 0.00007898 BTC on major exchanges including TradeOgre, HitBTC and Bittrex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.44 or 0.01324946 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 47% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0445 or 0.00001108 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00015243 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0452 or 0.00001126 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0621 or 0.00001541 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000668 BTC.
Aeon is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Cryptonight hashing algorithm. It launched on June 6th, 2014. Aeon’s total supply is 15,831,459 coins. Aeon’s official Twitter account is @AeonCoin. The Reddit community for Aeon is /r/aeon and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Aeon is www.aeon.cash.
Buying and Selling Aeon
Aeon can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bittrex and TradeOgre. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aeon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeon should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aeon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aeon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.