Centrality (CURRENCY:CENNZ) traded down 9.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on March 17th. In the last seven days, Centrality has traded 14.1% lower against the US dollar. Centrality has a market capitalization of $13.49 million and approximately $20,490.00 worth of Centrality was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Centrality token can now be purchased for $0.0168 or 0.00000416 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, UEX and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007892 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.87 or 0.00393560 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002705 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025079 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000577 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.05 or 0.01686982 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.43 or 0.00233859 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0775 or 0.00001921 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004881 BTC.
Centrality’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 804,976,092 tokens. Centrality’s official Twitter account is @centralityai and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Centrality is www.centrality.ai. Centrality’s official message board is medium.com/centrality.
Buying and Selling Centrality
Centrality can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, HitBTC and UEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Centrality directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Centrality should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Centrality using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Centrality Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centrality and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.