CrowdWiz (CURRENCY:WIZ) traded up 23.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on March 17th. During the last seven days, CrowdWiz has traded 21.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One CrowdWiz token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0116 or 0.00000289 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and BTC-Alpha. CrowdWiz has a total market capitalization of $96,456.00 and $74.00 worth of CrowdWiz was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00026394 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00037372 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0681 or 0.00001694 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00010286 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00001140 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00008613 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000777 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0582 or 0.00001449 BTC.
CrowdWiz uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 14th, 2017. CrowdWiz’s total supply is 11,169,314 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,300,174 tokens. CrowdWiz’s official Twitter account is @Crowdwiz and its Facebook page is accessible here. CrowdWiz’s official website is crowdwiz.io. The official message board for CrowdWiz is firstname.lastname@example.org. The Reddit community for CrowdWiz is /r/Crowdwiz_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling CrowdWiz
CrowdWiz can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CrowdWiz directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CrowdWiz should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CrowdWiz using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CrowdWiz Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CrowdWiz and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.