Emphy (CURRENCY:EPY) traded 21.3% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on March 17th. One Emphy token can now be purchased for $0.0078 or 0.00000193 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. Emphy has a total market capitalization of $61,351.00 and $739.00 worth of Emphy was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Emphy has traded down 20.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $61.30 or 0.01525968 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0993 or 0.00002472 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00020220 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002503 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0570 or 0.00001419 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0669 or 0.00001666 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002700 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0729 or 0.00001816 BTC.
Emphy (CRYPTO:EPY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 4th, 2015. Emphy’s total supply is 15,375,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,902,025 tokens. Emphy’s official Twitter account is @EmphyOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. Emphy’s official website is emphy.io.
Emphy Token Trading
Emphy can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Emphy directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Emphy should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Emphy using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Emphy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emphy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.