Litecred (CURRENCY:LTCR) traded down 0.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on March 17th. Litecred has a total market cap of $12,117.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Litecred was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Litecred coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last seven days, Litecred has traded 1.7% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $91.40 or 0.02270215 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.71 or 0.00489476 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00021776 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00011572 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00024118 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00020712 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00010978 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 30.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00037353 BTC.
Litecred (LTCR) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the QuBit hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 16th, 2016. Litecred’s total supply is 30,227,750 coins. Litecred’s official Twitter account is @litecredproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Litecred
Litecred can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecred directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecred should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Litecred using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Litecred Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecred and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.