SDUSD (CURRENCY:SDUSD) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on March 17th. Over the last week, SDUSD has traded up 2.6% against the dollar. SDUSD has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $19,898.00 worth of SDUSD was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SDUSD token can now be bought for about $1.00 or 0.00024913 BTC on major exchanges including Switcheo Network and CoinMex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007909 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.85 or 0.00393822 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002703 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025151 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000577 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $68.16 or 0.01693128 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.42 or 0.00233931 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0769 or 0.00001910 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004877 BTC.
SDUSD’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens. SDUSD’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for SDUSD is /r/Alchemint and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for SDUSD is medium.com/@alchemintio. The official website for SDUSD is alchemint.io.
Buying and Selling SDUSD
SDUSD can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinMex and Switcheo Network. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SDUSD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SDUSD should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SDUSD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SDUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SDUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.