SongCoin (CURRENCY:SONG) traded 18.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 17th. One SongCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. SongCoin has a market cap of $5,239.00 and approximately $20.00 worth of SongCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, SongCoin has traded 10.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $61.63 or 0.01532414 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0998 or 0.00002480 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00020246 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002488 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0570 or 0.00001416 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0643 or 0.00001597 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002699 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0726 or 0.00001806 BTC.
SONG is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 20th, 2014. SongCoin’s total supply is 32,565,300 coins. SongCoin’s official Twitter account is @dynomania and its Facebook page is accessible here. SongCoin’s official website is www.songcoin.org.
Buying and Selling SongCoin
SongCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SongCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SongCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SongCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SongCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SongCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.