WCOIN (CURRENCY:WIN) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on March 17th. During the last seven days, WCOIN has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One WCOIN token can currently be purchased for $0.0316 or 0.00000428 BTC on popular exchanges. WCOIN has a total market capitalization of $126,050.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of WCOIN was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007899 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.85 or 0.00393245 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002707 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025091 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.02 or 0.01687288 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.52 or 0.00236071 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0775 or 0.00001924 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004883 BTC.
WCOIN was first traded on December 24th, 2017. WCOIN’s total supply is 56,642,699 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,990,267 tokens. WCOIN’s official Twitter account is @wawllet and its Facebook page is accessible here. WCOIN’s official website is www.wawllet.com.
Buying and Selling WCOIN
WCOIN can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as WCOIN directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WCOIN should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase WCOIN using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WCOIN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WCOIN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.