BelugaPay (CURRENCY:BBI) traded flat against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on April 20th. Over the last seven days, BelugaPay has traded flat against the dollar. BelugaPay has a total market capitalization of $130,580.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of BelugaPay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BelugaPay token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0264 or 0.00000409 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006213 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.00 or 0.00470725 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00018947 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002181 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000494 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $59.00 or 0.01111065 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.01 or 0.00207318 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00007475 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00001728 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000133 BTC.
BelugaPay was first traded on October 14th, 2017. BelugaPay’s total supply is 60,793,471 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,948,463 tokens. BelugaPay’s official Twitter account is @BelugaPay. The official website for BelugaPay is belugapay.com. BelugaPay’s official message board is medium.com/@BelugaPay.
BelugaPay Token Trading
BelugaPay can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinhub. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BelugaPay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BelugaPay should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BelugaPay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BelugaPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BelugaPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.