bitCEO (CURRENCY:BCEO) traded 2.1% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 8th. In the last seven days, bitCEO has traded up 94.7% against the US dollar. One bitCEO token can now be purchased for $0.10 or 0.00001651 BTC on major exchanges including STEX and LATOKEN. bitCEO has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $62,887.00 worth of bitCEO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004965 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $20.38 or 0.00335366 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016452 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0953 or 0.00001568 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000401 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $57.16 or 0.00940418 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.08 or 0.00149428 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0725 or 0.00001192 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00005130 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000103 BTC.
bitCEO’s total supply is 2,970,135,500 tokens. bitCEO’s official Twitter account is @bitceo_io. bitCEO’s official website is www.bitceo.io. The Reddit community for bitCEO is /r/BitCeo_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for bitCEO is medium.com/bitceo-io.
bitCEO Token Trading
bitCEO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and STEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as bitCEO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire bitCEO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy bitCEO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for bitCEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for bitCEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.