Centaure (CURRENCY:CEN) traded 18.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 8th. Centaure has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $10.00 worth of Centaure was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Centaure has traded 7.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Centaure token can now be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges including IDEX and Crex24.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004477 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $28.92 or 0.00475726 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00035548 BTC.
- EvenCoin (EVN) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003779 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded 24.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000340 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0466 or 0.00000767 BTC.
- HYPNOXYS (HYPX) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000059 BTC.
Centaure Token Profile
Centaure (CEN) is a token. Centaure’s total supply is 34,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Centaure is /r/Centaure and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Centaure’s official Twitter account is @CentaureToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Centaure is centaure.io. The official message board for Centaure is medium.com/@centauretoken.
Centaure Token Trading
Centaure can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Centaure directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Centaure should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Centaure using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Centaure Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centaure and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.