Project Coin (CURRENCY:PRJ) traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 8th. One Project Coin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0019 or 0.00000031 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Graviex, Crex24 and CryptoBridge. During the last seven days, Project Coin has traded 8.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. Project Coin has a total market cap of $45,849.00 and $524.00 worth of Project Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004979 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.41 or 0.00337257 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016542 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0948 or 0.00001566 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000404 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57.17 or 0.00944469 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004605 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.06 or 0.00149685 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $551.65 or 0.09114144 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0722 or 0.00001192 BTC.
Project Coin Coin Profile
Project Coin (CRYPTO:PRJ) is a coin. Project Coin’s total supply is 24,997,273 coins and its circulating supply is 24,654,517 coins. Project Coin’s official Twitter account is @projectcoin1. The official website for Project Coin is projectcoin.net.
Project Coin Coin Trading
Project Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, CryptoBridge, Graviex, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Project Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Project Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Project Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Project Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Project Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.