OWNDATA (CURRENCY:OWN) traded 1.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on May 8th. In the last week, OWNDATA has traded up 12.6% against the US dollar. One OWNDATA token can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX and Hotbit. OWNDATA has a total market cap of $628,452.00 and approximately $21,067.00 worth of OWNDATA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004495 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.81 or 0.00474639 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00035933 BTC.
- EvenCoin (EVN) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00004012 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded 23.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000340 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- HYPNOXYS (HYPX) traded up 35.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0469 or 0.00000773 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
OWNDATA Token Profile
OWN is a token. OWNDATA’s total supply is 110,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,000,000,000 tokens. OWNDATA’s official Twitter account is @owndata_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for OWNDATA is medium.com/@owndata. OWNDATA’s official website is owndata.network.
OWNDATA Token Trading
OWNDATA can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OWNDATA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade OWNDATA should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OWNDATA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OWNDATA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OWNDATA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.