Triggers (CURRENCY:TRIG) traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on May 9th. In the last week, Triggers has traded 1.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Triggers has a market capitalization of $3.75 million and $34,590.00 worth of Triggers was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Triggers token can now be purchased for $0.12 or 0.00001828 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004930 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.34 or 0.00334275 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016459 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0912 or 0.00001499 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.48 or 0.00928090 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.80 or 0.00144621 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0701 or 0.00001151 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004852 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000104 BTC.
Triggers’ total supply is 32,105,578 tokens. The official message board for Triggers is blog.blocksafe.network. Triggers’ official Twitter account is @blocksafe. The official website for Triggers is www.blocksafefoundation.com.
Buying and Selling Triggers
Triggers can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Triggers directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Triggers should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Triggers using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Triggers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Triggers and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.