FirstBlood (CURRENCY:1ST) traded up 1.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on May 15th. Over the last week, FirstBlood has traded 5.3% higher against the dollar. FirstBlood has a total market cap of $8.16 million and $768.00 worth of FirstBlood was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FirstBlood token can now be bought for approximately $0.0954 or 0.00001192 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, OKEx, HitBTC and Liqui.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005421 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 15% against the dollar and now trades at $26.85 or 0.00335489 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012502 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001568 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0302 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 17.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $70.47 or 0.00880398 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.28 or 0.00153450 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004825 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000096 BTC.
FirstBlood’s genesis date was September 25th, 2016. FirstBlood’s total supply is 93,468,691 tokens and its circulating supply is 85,558,371 tokens. The official website for FirstBlood is firstblood.io. FirstBlood’s official Twitter account is @firstbloodio.
Buying and Selling FirstBlood
FirstBlood can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, HitBTC, ZB.COM, Livecoin, OKEx, Gatecoin and Liqui. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FirstBlood directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FirstBlood should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FirstBlood using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FirstBlood Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FirstBlood and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.