BitTube (CURRENCY:TUBE) traded down 6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. One BitTube coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0514 or 0.00000723 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Livecoin, Upbit and TradeOgre. BitTube has a market cap of $7.52 million and approximately $162,063.00 worth of BitTube was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, BitTube has traded up 39.1% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $78.62 or 0.01106577 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 20.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00011418 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0502 or 0.00000706 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005876 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0983 or 0.00001383 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0363 or 0.00000511 BTC.
BitTube Coin Profile
BitTube is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 31st, 2018. BitTube’s total supply is 148,177,181 coins and its circulating supply is 146,397,181 coins. BitTube’s official website is coin.bit.tube . The Reddit community for BitTube is /r/ipbcoin. BitTube’s official Twitter account is @BitTubeApp.
Buying and Selling BitTube
BitTube can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Upbit, Bittrex and TradeOgre. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitTube directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitTube should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitTube using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitTube Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitTube and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.