EquiTrader (CURRENCY:EQT) traded 21.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on May 17th. One EquiTrader coin can currently be purchased for $0.0925 or 0.00001300 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. EquiTrader has a total market capitalization of $1.12 million and $403.00 worth of EquiTrader was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, EquiTrader has traded up 65.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $87.09 or 0.01223571 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001602 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0866 or 0.00001218 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00009263 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0597 or 0.00000840 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00008083 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.96 or 0.00083693 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0962 or 0.00001352 BTC.
EquiTrader is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 31st, 2017. EquiTrader’s total supply is 13,222,709 coins and its circulating supply is 12,122,709 coins. EquiTrader’s official website is www.equitrader.co. EquiTrader’s official Twitter account is @Equi_Trader.
Buying and Selling EquiTrader
EquiTrader can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EquiTrader directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EquiTrader should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EquiTrader using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EquiTrader Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EquiTrader and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.