Social Activity Token (CURRENCY:SAT) traded down 3.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on May 17th. One Social Activity Token token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, IDEX and Exrates. Social Activity Token has a market cap of $73,937.00 and $11.00 worth of Social Activity Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Social Activity Token has traded down 1.3% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $39.73 or 0.00544608 BTC.
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004312 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00026434 BTC.
- EvenCoin (EVN) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005743 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded 20.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- HYPNOXYS (HYPX) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded down 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002359 BTC.
About Social Activity Token
Social Activity Token (SAT) is a token. Its launch date was February 28th, 2018. Social Activity Token’s total supply is 470,763,467 tokens and its circulating supply is 126,967,463 tokens. Social Activity Token’s official website is sphere.social. Social Activity Token’s official message board is medium.com/@sphereofficial. Social Activity Token’s official Twitter account is @sandblock_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Social Activity Token
Social Activity Token can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, YoBit and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Social Activity Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Social Activity Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Social Activity Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Social Activity Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Social Activity Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.