Dalecoin (CURRENCY:DALC) traded up 12.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. Dalecoin has a total market capitalization of $12,449.00 and approximately $150.00 worth of Dalecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Dalecoin has traded 4.1% lower against the US dollar. One Dalecoin token can currently be bought for about $0.0189 or 0.00000223 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004690 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.22 or 0.00380597 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $211.27 or 0.02495739 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011834 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001450 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.81 or 0.00151381 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00018695 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0674 or 0.00000797 BTC.
Dalecoin Token Profile
Dalecoin’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 657,568 tokens. Dalecoin’s official Twitter account is @DalecoinN and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Dalecoin is dalecoin.org.
Dalecoin Token Trading
Dalecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dalecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dalecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dalecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dalecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dalecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.