Debitum (CURRENCY:DEB) traded 6.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on June 14th. During the last seven days, Debitum has traded down 2.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Debitum token can now be purchased for $0.0027 or 0.00000033 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Debitum has a market cap of $543,149.00 and $2,307.00 worth of Debitum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004789 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $32.70 or 0.00391855 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $209.74 or 0.02513368 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012020 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001476 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.97 or 0.00155409 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 32.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00018199 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0659 or 0.00000790 BTC.
Debitum launched on October 26th, 2017. Debitum’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 199,645,716 tokens. The official message board for Debitum is blog.debitum.network. Debitum’s official Twitter account is @DebitumNetwork. The Reddit community for Debitum is /r/DebitumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Debitum is debitum.network.
Debitum Token Trading
Debitum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Debitum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Debitum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Debitum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Debitum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Debitum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.