DecentBet (CURRENCY:DBET) traded 3.5% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on June 14th. DecentBet has a market cap of $3.41 million and approximately $3,792.00 worth of DecentBet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DecentBet token can currently be bought for about $0.0181 or 0.00000215 BTC on major exchanges including LATOKEN, YoBit, HitBTC and Bancor Network. Over the last seven days, DecentBet has traded 15.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004693 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.58 or 0.00387845 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $209.40 or 0.02491764 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011948 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001457 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0314 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.71 or 0.00151244 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00019941 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0673 or 0.00000801 BTC.
DecentBet was first traded on September 13th, 2017. DecentBet’s total supply is 188,632,590 tokens. The Reddit community for DecentBet is /r/decentbet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for DecentBet is www.decent.bet. DecentBet’s official Twitter account is @Decent_Bet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
DecentBet Token Trading
DecentBet can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bancor Network, YoBit and LATOKEN. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DecentBet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DecentBet should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DecentBet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DecentBet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DecentBet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.