Helium (CURRENCY:HLM) traded 19.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. Helium has a total market capitalization of $673,192.00 and approximately $8.00 worth of Helium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Helium coin can now be purchased for about $0.0648 or 0.00000772 BTC on major exchanges including Crex24 and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, Helium has traded 62% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00016363 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00024629 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001217 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005198 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0582 or 0.00000694 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004073 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001222 BTC.
- Fluz Fluz (FLUZ) traded 86.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000380 BTC.
Helium (CRYPTO:HLM) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 1st, 2017. Helium’s total supply is 10,743,734 coins and its circulating supply is 10,395,354 coins. The Reddit community for Helium is /r/heliumchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Helium is heliumchain.org. Helium’s official Twitter account is @HeliumChain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Helium Coin Trading
Helium can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Helium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Helium should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Helium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Helium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Helium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.