A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Heroux Devtek (TSE: HRX) recently:
- 5/27/2019 – Heroux Devtek had its price target raised by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from C$20.00 to C$21.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 5/24/2019 – Heroux Devtek had its price target raised by analysts at Raymond James from C$17.00 to C$19.50. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 5/24/2019 – Heroux Devtek had its price target raised by analysts at National Bank Financial from C$18.00 to C$20.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 5/24/2019 – Heroux Devtek had its price target raised by analysts at TD Securities from C$19.50 to C$22.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 5/24/2019 – Heroux Devtek had its price target raised by analysts at Desjardins from C$21.00 to C$23.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
HRX stock traded down C$0.11 on Friday, reaching C$17.64. 14,708 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 28,759. Heroux Devtek Inc has a 12 month low of C$11.05 and a 12 month high of C$17.99. The firm has a market capitalization of $643.61 million and a P/E ratio of 24.23. The company has a current ratio of 1.95, a quick ratio of 0.93 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 64.42.
Heroux Devtek (TSE:HRX) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, May 23rd. The company reported C$0.36 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of C$0.23 by C$0.13. The business had revenue of C$157.91 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of C$146.50 million. Equities research analysts anticipate that Heroux Devtek Inc will post 0.9732605 EPS for the current fiscal year.
In other Heroux Devtek news, Senior Officer Jean Gravel sold 3,300 shares of Heroux Devtek stock in a transaction on Friday, May 31st. The shares were sold at an average price of C$16.86, for a total transaction of C$55,638.00. Following the sale, the insider now owns 42,921 shares in the company, valued at C$723,648.06.
Héroux-Devtek Inc engages in the design, development, manufacture, integration, testing, and repair and overhaul of aircraft landing gears, hydraulic flight control actuators, and fracture-critical components in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. The company also manufactures and sells hydraulic systems, fluid filtration systems, electronic enclosures, heat exchangers, and cabinets for suppliers of airborne radar, electro-optic systems, and aircraft controls.
Recommended Story: Certificate of Deposit (CD)
Receive News & Ratings for Heroux Devtek Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Heroux Devtek Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.