Obsidian (CURRENCY:ODN) traded 16.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. Obsidian has a total market cap of $431,950.00 and $71.00 worth of Obsidian was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Obsidian coin can now be purchased for $0.0065 or 0.00000077 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, Obsidian has traded 61.2% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001024 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00016337 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.29 or 0.00039093 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00024945 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0609 or 0.00000723 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001220 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $198.75 or 0.02358979 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005133 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0578 or 0.00000687 BTC.
Obsidian Coin Profile
ODN is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SHA-512 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 24th, 2017. Obsidian’s total supply is 106,115,766 coins and its circulating supply is 66,609,418 coins. The Reddit community for Obsidian is /r/ObsidianProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Obsidian’s official website is obsidianplatform.com. Obsidian’s official Twitter account is @ObsidianCrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Obsidian
Obsidian can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Obsidian directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Obsidian should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Obsidian using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Obsidian Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Obsidian and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.