Wanchain (CURRENCY:WAN) traded 8.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. Over the last seven days, Wanchain has traded 8.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Wanchain has a market capitalization of $46.32 million and $5.61 million worth of Wanchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Wanchain coin can now be bought for about $0.44 or 0.00005035 BTC on exchanges including Binance, Kucoin, DragonEX and Huobi.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00016380 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.12 or 0.00024505 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001212 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0621 or 0.00000717 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003916 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0980 or 0.00001130 BTC.
- Fluz Fluz (FLUZ) traded up 91.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0328 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000070 BTC.
WAN uses the hashing algorithm. Wanchain’s total supply is 210,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 106,152,493 coins. Wanchain’s official Twitter account is @wanchain_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Wanchain is /r/wanchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Wanchain is wanchain.org.
Wanchain Coin Trading
Wanchain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, DragonEX, Bitbns, Binance and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wanchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wanchain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Wanchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wanchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wanchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.